APIS32 ( API Spy ) - is the best tool for examine Windows API functions used by 32 bit Windows applications.
It allows to examine any known API function`s calls that are resolved during the program load time
and are given by APIS32. APIS32 will work with Windows95/98/ME and Windows NT/2000/XP
applications which will be executed on the any Win32 platforms.
APIS32 is working perfectly under Windows 95/98/ME, Windows NT3.x/NT4/NT5, Windows 2000 and Windows XP !
Platform: Windows 95/98/ME/NT4/NT5/2000/XP
Register on-line: ShareIt!
Registration Fee: US $17.00
What's new in version 2.5
- The bug with Windows 2000 of build 2195 and later is fixed.
- The bug of command line parameters is fixed.
- Added possibility to spy for modules of processes.
- Added possibility to examine a calls of loaded (ie with GetProcAddress) functions.
- Added support for a floating point parameters.
- Performance improvements.
http://www.matcode.com/apis3225.exe (230 KB)
http://madmat.hypermart.net/apis3225.exe (230 KB)
http://apis32.virtualave.net/apis3225.exe (230 KB)
FAQ: faq_apis.txt (10 KBytes)
Download APIS32 v2.4:
Screenshot: It is here (30 KB)