On operating systems that are based on FAT a problem with a defective driver, files or anything else is easy to solve! You boot with a DOS floppy and you have access to nearly everything. On NTFS things are quite different. If you locked your account or a driver causes a blue screen you have no way to access the secured system. CIA Commander is a perfect utility to access these computers anyway! There is absolutely no need to install anything on the PC before the problem occurs. All you need to fix it is one single CIA Commander floppy. Even recovery console that ships with Win2k can’t solve a lost password or a smart-card protected system. CIA Commander does it all!
- Accesses any NTFS partition
- Gives you chance change any passwords
- Gives you full access to NTFS from CIA Commander-DOS
- With registry-editor included
- Easy to use – all features offered through GUI
The User Manager for Windows NT/2000/XP is included in the REMOTE DRiVE package.
Purchase CIA Commander on-line: ShareIt!