MPRESS is a free, high-performance executable packer for PE32/PE32+/.NET/MAC-DARWIN executable formats!
MPRESS makes programs and libraries smaller, and decrease start time when the application loaded from a slow removable media or from the network. It uses in-place decompression technique, which allows to decompress the executable without memory overhead or other drawbacks; it also protects programs against reverse engineering by non-professional hackers. Programs compressed with MPRESS run exactly as before, with no runtime performance penalties.
MPRESS is absolutely free of charge software.
MPRESS uses own LZMAT – extremely fast data compression library.
Version 2.00 of the MATCODE Compressor has been released on 21st March 2009, now MPRESS has an optional LZMA compression.
in March 2011 Mr. DonDD has created and published his MPRESS GUI, see link below.
- Advanced compression of .NET executable files (anyCPU,x86,AMD64,IA64 EXE)
- Support for MS Framework 1.1/2.0/3.0/4.0
- Does not require .NET Framework to be installed
- Advanced compression of PE32/PE32+ (AMD64) executable files (EXE, DLL, OCX, etc.)
- Optional LZMA compression
- In-place decompression
- Static TLS support
- Support for mac-darwin-i386, mac-darwin-x86_64 and mac-darwin-ub applications
- Very fast decompression: ~210 MB/sec on an AMD 2500+
- Strip sensitive information (relocation, debug information, exceptions, etc.)
- Compression of program code, data, and resources
- Completely transparent, self-contained operation with UNICODE support
- Command line interface allows to use MPRESS from a batch or from a make file
- Full Windows 9x/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008/Windows8 compatibility
Operation Systems: Windows 9x/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008/Windows7, MAC-OS 10.3/10.4
Platforms: x86(PE32), x64(PE32+,AMD64), .NET
Link to download Mpress GUI v0.2 (by DonDD):Mpress GUI v0.2